Whether you are launching a new product, looking to find an audience for an existing one or want to collaborate on a project to market your brand, you are in the right place.
Why should you work with me?
I pride myself on working hard to create content that isn’t just like everyone else’s. I don’t believe in getting involved in every single campaign or concept sent my way – it has to be the right fit for me and my family and be relevant to my loyal readers.
My blog is pretty niche as it centers around the fact that my son, William, is severely disabled. Because of that, I have a loyal community of followers, many of whom have a disabled child or family member or work with people who have disabilities.
That is probably my most unique selling point as I have worked hard to create a community around what I do. My blog isn’t just about me, it is about (and for) anyone who has been, or will be, touched by disability in their life and it’s about (hopefully) trying to make our lives a little easier.
I work really hard to make sure this isn’t a one-sided relationship and value engagement over numbers. My social following is fairly large considering how niche my blog is, and it is continuing to grow. As well as my own following, I am an active member of several social media communities with over 30,000 members.
I also write for other websites & businesses. I am a paid Firefly writer and a Huffington Post blogger. I put everything I have into the content that I create and I have worked so hard to build my brand and my reach over the last 12 months and of course, I aim to continue that.
The work that I can do:
- Brand Collaborations – collective creative online and social content.
- Researched Content such as this article I was commission to write for Firefly.
- Product Reviews – in the form of blog articles or social media campaigns.
- Trips and experiences – I will document our adventures from our family’s perspective to show the accessibility for disabled visitors. I can also host Facebook live broadcasts & Instagram stories from your venue.
- Social Media Campaigns – reach my Instagram, Facebook & Twitter followers.
- Brand Ambassadorship – I will represent your brand in a way that speaks to families just like mine.
- Sponsored Posts – some of my content is returned to time and again and these posts are ideal for sponsorship if your brand is relevant to the readers.
- Advertising – I have space for side bar and home page advertising for brands that tie in with my family and values.
- Accessibility reviews – I can help you to make your venue or product more appealing or suitable for families like mine.
If you have any other projects in mind that aren’t mentioned above, get in touch to see how I can help.
Get in touch:
If you’d like to work with me on any blog posts, articles, or social media campaigns, please email me. It would be lovely to hear from you.